Choose to buy the Best Concentrated Weed Killer For Lawns that fits your needs. Please evaluate and choose to buy based on factors such as size, quality, or brand. You can refer to the Best Concentrated Weed Killer For Lawns products here. Choose the product that suits your needs.
Top 10 Best Concentrated Weed Killer For Lawns 2022
Reviews the Best Concentrated Weed Killer For Lawns
Check out our list of the recommended and rated Best Concentrated Weed Killer For Lawns here.
Ortho WeedClear Weed Killer for Lawns Concentrate: Treats up to 64,000 sq. ft., Won't Harm Grass (When Used as Directed), Kills Dandelion & Clover, 1 gal.
$29.19 in stock
- Use Ortho WeedClear Weed Killer for Lawns Concentrate to kill weeds down to the root, without harming your lawn (when used as directed); you'll see visible results in hours
- KILLS WEEDS: This lawn weed killer kills over 250 common weeds, including dandelions, clover, poison ivy, sumac, chickweed, and dollarweed (see product label for complete weed list)
- LAWN FRIENDLY: It contains three proven ingredients that target common lawn weeds, so it won’t harm your grass (when used as directed)
- RESULTS YOU CAN SEE: Absorbs on contact to deliver visible results in hours; rainproof in 1 hour upon drying; people and pets may enter the treated area after the spray has dried
- EASY TO USE: This concentrated formula can be easily applied with an Ortho Dial N Spray or tank sprayer; it treats up to 64,000 sq. ft.
Spectracide 96631 Weed Killer, 40 oz, Pack of 1, Black Packaging
$7.48 in stock
- KILLS THE WEEDS, NOT THE LAWN: won’t harm lawns when used as directed – kills more than 200 types of weeds as listed
- CONTROLS ALL MAJOR BROADLEAF WEEDS: controls dandelion, chickweed and clover (see product label for complete list)
- KILLS THE ROOT: see overnight results
- RAINPROOF: rainfall or watering 6 hours after application will not wash away effectiveness
- COVERAGE: 32 ounce bottle treats up to 16,000 square feet and 40 ounce bottle treats up to 20,000 square feet
BioAdvanced 704140 All-in-One Lawn Weed and Crabgrass Killer Garden Herbicide, 40-Ounce, Concentrate
- All-in-one formula: BioAdvanced's all-in-one formula kills listed lawn weeds and crabgrass without harming the lawn
- Weed killer: kills over 200 listed broadleaf weeds like dandelion and clover PLUS crabgrass
- Root killer: kills even the toughest weeds to the root
- Rainproof protection: systemic rainproof in 1 hour
- Allows for hose-end sprayer application
Roundup For Lawns2 Concentrate (Northern), 32 oz. - Lawn Safe Weed Killer for Northern Lawns, Kills Crabgrass, Dandelion, Clover and Yellow Nutsedge - Kills Weeds, Not the Lawn
$18.97 in stock
- The concentrate formula is easy to mix and measure with a tank sprayer--great for broadcast application to your entire lawn and covers up to 5, 000 sq. ft.
- Kills over 250 weeds, including crabgrass, dandelion, clover, and yellow nutsedge--won't harm your lawn
- Lawn weed control for use on Northern grasses, including Kentucky bluegrass, perennial ryegrass, fescue, bermudagrass, buffalograss, and zoysiagrass
- Starts working immediately and rainproof in as little as 3 hours
- For hard-to-kill summer crabgrass and grassy weeds, use Roundup for Lawns Crabgrass Destroyer
Ortho WeedClearLawn Weed Killer Concentrate - Fast-Acting, Kills Dandelion, Crabgrass and Clover to the Root, Won't Harm Lawns When Used as Directed, 32 oz.
$10.98 in stock
- Kill weeds without harming your lawn (when used as directed) with Ortho WeedClear Lawn Weed Killer Ready-To-Use Refill; kills all major broadleaf weeds (see label for weed list), including dandelion, chickweed and crabgrass
- RESULTS IN HOURS: This weed killer is rainproof in 1 hour and delivers visible results in hours, after just one application.
- OVER 200 TYPES OF WEEDS: Kills weeds to the roots and won't harm the lawn when used as directed; kills over 200 types of weeds (see label for weed list)
- FOR MULTIPLE LAWN VARIETIES: For use on grasses including Bermudagrass, Buffalograss, Tall Fescue, Fine Fescues, Kentucky Bluegrass, Ryegrass, and Zoysiagrass
- GREAT FOR LARGE AREAS: Mix this concentrated formula as directed on the label and apply with a Dial N Spray or tank sprayer; treats up to 5,000 sq. ft.
Ortho Weed B Gon Chickweed, Clover & Oxalis Killer for Lawns Concentrate, 16 oz.
- Kills Creeping Charlie (Ground Ivy) and Wild Violet
- Kills weeds to the roots
- Won’t harm the lawn – Guaranteed (When used as directed.)
- Rainproof in 6 hours
- Treats 3,200 sq. ft
BioAdvanced 704160 Weed Killer for Lawns Concentrate, 32-Ounce
- Lawn weed killer: kills over 200 broad leaf lawn weeds including clover, dandelion, dollar weed, and more
- Root killer: lawn weed killer kills to the root
- Easy application: one application will kill listed weeds and won't harm your lawn
- Use on: southern and northern lawns
- Rainproof protection: rainproof in 1 hour
Triple Threat Selective Weed Killer Herbicide for Lawns and Turf - 1 Gallon Jug (Makes 64 Gallons)
$42.95 in stock
- SELECTIVE WEED KILLER. Our formula targets broadleaf weeds, not grass. You can easily take care of weeds without worrying about damaging your lawn.
- POWERFUL FORMULA. Triple Threat is an industrial strength herbicide. Use it to eliminate weeds entirely after one application.
- EASY TO USE HERBICIDE. Dilute as needed and then spray on the affected area.
- POISON PROTECTION. Don’t risk getting a rash by pulling out poisonous plants by hand. Triple Threat targets plants, such as poison oak and poison ivy, in addition to other broadleaf weeds.
- COST EFFECTIVE. Cover more ground using less product. Mix 8 oz. of Triple Threat in 6 gallons of water to cover 2,500 sq ft. Mix one gallon of Triple Threat in 50 gallons of water to cover one acre. NOT FOR SALE IN THESE STATES - AK, CA, CT, DE, HI, LA, ME, MA, ND, RI, VT, DC
Concentrated Weed Killer for Lawn – 16oz Fertilome Weed-Out Lawn Weed Killer Kills Broadleaf Weeds Protect Your Hands with Centaurus AZ Gloves
- KILLS BROADLEAF WEEDS: This herbicide can kill over 200 broadleaf weeds, including chickweed, wild onion, dandelion, ground ivy, clover, dollar weed, spurge and a lot more.
- ELIMINATE WEEDS AND GRASS QUICKLY: able to kill unwanted grasses and tough weeds quickly and effectively, thanks to its fast working formula. It can be applied when the temperature is between 70 and 90 Fahrenheit.
- RAIN-FAST & CONCENTRATED: This weed control has a quality of rain fast, so the herbicide effectiveness will not wash away if it will rain after 24 hours of application. As it is a concentrated 1 pint solution; it can produce up to 8 gallons of ready to use solution.
- APPLY ANYWHERE YOU WANT TO KILL THE WEEDS: The product can mix with water instantly and ready to apply it with a hose-end sprayer to sidewalks, driveways, and gravel areas and around fences, trees, shrubs, parking areas, flower beds, and other areas in your lawn.
- WITH EXTREMELY DURABLE CENTAURUS AZ GLOVES: For safety purpose, this product is bundled with durable, easy-to-wear and comfortable gloves; protects your hands against broad range of toxic and harmful substances.
Gordon’s SpeedZone Lawn Weed Killer, 20 Ounces, 652400
$38.55 in stock
- Visible results in hours - Reseed in just two weeks
- Covers from 14,000 to 18,000 square feet - perfect for large property owners
- Rapid and effective weed control for common and troublesome weed species in turfgrass
- Does not harm lawn grasses - Cool Weather Performance
- RESTRICTED: This product can NOT be shipped to the following states: AK, DC, MA, NJ,VT.