Choose to buy the Best Outdoor Fire Ant Killer that fits your needs. Please evaluate and choose to buy based on factors such as size, quality, or brand. You can refer to the Best Outdoor Fire Ant Killer products here. Choose the product that suits your needs.
Top 10 Best Outdoor Fire Ant Killer 2022
Reviews the Best Outdoor Fire Ant Killer
Check out our list of the recommended and rated Best Outdoor Fire Ant Killer here.
Spectracide HG-96270 Fire Ant Shield Mound Destroyer Granules, 3.5-Pound
$4.48 in stock
- MOUND DESTROYER: Use outdoors directly on fire ant mounds – starts to kill in minutes.
- KILLS THE QUEEN AND COLONY: Kills the fire ant queen and colony in 24 hours – limits the formation of new mounds in treated areas.
- DEEP-REACHING FORMULA: Made with exclusive Accelerator II technology to speed the release of active ingredient into the mound.
- FOR BEST RESULTS: Apply in morning or evening hours when fire ants are closer to the surface.
Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer1 (Twin Pack)
$19.48 in stock
- Kills the queen and destroys the mound
- No watering-in required
- Treats up to 162 mounds (twin pack 324 mounds total)
- Use Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer as part of Ortho 2-Step Fire Ant Method
- Guaranteed to kill or your money back
Amdro Fire Ant Yard Treatment Bait, 5 Pound
$22.68 in stock
- One application kills fire ants for the entire season
- Kills the queen and the entire colony
- Kills visible and hidden fire ant mounds
- Prevents new mounds from forming
- Apply across entire yard with a rotary broadcast spreader or handheld granular spreader
TERRO T600 Ant Dust - Kills fire ants, carpenter ants, cockroaches, spiders Multi, 1lb
$5.98 in stock
- Kills ants (including fire & carpenter ants), cockroaches, spiders and other insects
- Ready-to-use - Kills insects on contact and continues to kill up to 8 months
- Waterproof dust won’t wash away in rain
- Easy-to-use - Convenient shaker can allows both scatter and wide spread options
- For indoor and outdoor use - ideal for crack and crevice treatments
EcoRaider Ant & Crawling Insect Killer (32 OZ), 100% Fast Kills, Also Kills Fire Ants. Lasting Repellency, Safe for Children & Pets
$25.45 in stock
- FOR USE BOTH INDOORS AND OUTDOORS: to control existing and invading insect such as ants, bed bugs and other small crawling insects;
- IMMEDIATE KILL: Kills 100% of existing ants on contact instantly.
- EXTENTED PROTECTION: disrupts ant trails and prevent for re-entry for 4 week and beyond.
- PRODUCT SAFETY LAB TESTED: minimal skin irritation, child-and-pet-friendly;
- NONE STAINING. FAST DISSIPATING PLEASANT CITRUS SCENT.
Spectracide HG-96849 One Shot Fire Ant Killer
$13.48 in stock
- ONE-SHOT FIRE ANT KILLER: One application controls fire ants for 3 months.
- GRANULAR BAIT: The active ingredient kills worker ants slowly so the have time to take the bait back to the colony – apply in early morning or late evening when ants are actively foraging.
- NO WATERING NECESSARY: Use outdoors on fire ant mounds and as a broadcast treatment in your lawn.
- KILLS THE QUEEN AND COLONY: Kills the fire ant queen and colony in as little as 48 hours – limits the formation of new mounds in treated areas.
- CONVENIENT CANISTER: Sprinkle 4 Tablespoons (four shakes) of bait around each fire ant mound.
Surrender Fire Ant Killer with Acephate
$18.79 in stock
- Can not ship to AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KY, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NY, ND, OH, OR, PA, RI, SD, UT, VT, WA, WI, WY
- States Registered: AL, AR, FL, GA, KS, LA, MS, NC, NM, OK, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV
Bengal Products, Inc 93650 Ultra Dust Fire Ant Killer 12 Oz
- FIRE ANT MOUND KILLER: Bengal UltraDust Fire Ant Killer is a powerful ant powder that clears mounds, fast, with no watering in; Just sprinkle a teaspoon of the fire ant powder on each mound – 12oz treats 75 mounds
- ODORLESS & WATER REPELLENT: The yard ant treatment has no odor and does not clump or absorb moisture; Since the red ant killer is water repellent, the treatment will not be washed away by light rain
- FAST & EFFECTIVE: Our innovative powder kills fire ants on contact, and spreads through the colony over a period of hours to kill the queen; Clears an entire mound within 24 hours
- LONG LASTING RESULTS: The ant mound killer delivers continued protection after the initial use; The dust is formulated to have a residual action that continues to kill insects for up to 8 months
- BENGAL PRODUCTS: Bengal helps make bug problems in and around the home a thing of the past. Our premium insect killer products deliver legendary indoor performance and help you enjoy the outdoors, bug-free
Terro T1700SR 19 oz Outdoor Ant Killer Spray-2 Pack, White
$17.98 in stock
- 2 bottles included
- Provides rapid knockdown and effective long-term control
- Also effective against carpenter ants, carpenter bees, Asian lady beetles, boxelder bugs, spiders, cockroaches and other pests
- Sprays 10 to 15 ft
- Easy spray in hard-to-reach places
Spectracide 96472 HG-96472 Insect Killer, clear
$13.98 in stock
- Yard protection granules: kills the mound and prevents new mound formation – use outside on lawns and around house foundations
- Kills the queen and colony: kills the fire ant queen and colony fast – starts to kill in minutes
- Season-long control: up to 3 months control against red imported fire ants
- Also kills: crickets, chinch bugs, armyworms, bill bugs, cutworms, earwigs, fleas, roaches, grubs, sod webworms, ticks and other listed insects
- Money-back guarantee: guaranteed results or your money back – see product label for details